Our client is a growing privately held film plastics company in Stanley, Wisconsin.
An employee in this position is responsible to assist running and learning the efficient operation of extrusion equipment to produce high quality polyethylene film.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Ensuring a clean, safe work environment.
2. Setup/process control to ensure accurate procedures.
3. Completing process control documentation.
4. Packing finished goods to customer specifications.
5. Labeling/separating scrap product.
Qualifications and Skills
This position requires a HS diploma and 3 to 5 years of prior manufacturing machine operations experience is desired but is not necessary for the right candidate
Benefits and Perks
If you are looking for a family friendly casual work environment with a competitive wage and benefits package please submit your resume.